1/10/09

Jeri Suzanne Horne, Liquid Illuzion

Liquid once wrote me an email and said she liked the music videos i left on her "music bar"..... i liked her too.
She was always nice to me......
here's another ghost for the offering....... a little video music for her music bar.... i know Suzanne would like it.
i might have another version of the same song playing on my playlist..... the playlist was an idea i stole from Liquid.
i also changed my playlist to lead with this song when when i found out Liquid was gone.
if you want to see the video, just pause the player and click the URL.

7 comments:

SaoirseDaily2 said...

I was so sad to hear when we lost her. I can only wish she has found peace.

Nice music.

Peace

Mojo said...

Love the song. And I suspect you're right in saying she would have too.

All who knew her will remember her in their own ways. But all will remember her fondly. Thanks for sharing.

RiverPoet said...

Yes, I think she would have liked the song and the fact that someone cared enough to do that for her.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment or two. I'll add you to my list. Nice blog here.

Peace - D

Lisa said...

Thank you for mentioning her. I'm still a bit stunned by it all.

Daisy said...

I know she would have liked this song too, Ghost. I'm sure it would have made her smile just knowing that you cared enough to post it for her. Sending you a hug.

74WIXYgrad said...

You're all right too, Ghost Dansing!

Awake In Rochester said...

I use to love going to her blog. Relaxing there, playing the songs, reading a post or two. For some reason her spirit there calmed my night anxiety. Which is odd because she had such turmoil in her life. I have a play list too (at a lesser known blog of mine) because of her.