7/2/08

Arte y pico

i've never won a blog award before for anything...... thank you Utah Savage for awarding me this prestigious award, and congratulations to the other awardees.......this will give me practice in following instructions......

the rules:
1) pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award which is here:
Arte y Pico.

i bestow the award on the following blogs:

1) Dancing With Daisy (Daisy is very nice, posts nice things and very nice photographs)

2) texas oasis (Blueberry's Blog is oddly mesmerizing)

3) Saoirse Daily (Excellent Pictures...... always good pictures and she writes well too)

4) Zenography (Just Check It Out.... you'll see what i mean)

5) Blue Gal (Is my favorite Liberal Quaker..... big contributor on the political scene)

6) After the Bridge (Sherry does Poetry in Pittsburgh and has a very high quality blog......)

i have a lot of other favorites too deserving the award, however i deliberately stayed away from the Blogs that had already received one or more Arte y Pico's...... didn't want to get too incestuous...... maybe point out a new one or two that people didn't know about......

15 comments:

SaoirseDaily2 said...

Thank you so much for the award and the nice comment about my blog. I will definitely follow the rules and post the award. Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend. I like the music too.

Ghost Dansing said...

you are welcome Saorise

Sherry said...

hi, thank you very much. i enjoy your comments and visits to my blog.

i will post the award as soon as i can get max settled.

i like the fact that you have music playing!

Ghost Dansing said...

thanks Sherry..... i got the music idea from Liquid Illuzion

Blueberry said...

Thank you!! I noticed that you already had the tag when I was picking my list. I love the way you link music everywhere you go. Keep spreading the good word. Pax!

Daisy said...

Thanks Ghost Dansing! Now I've got to read the rules again to make sure I do this right! :D

Thank you for your kind comment here and for your comments on my blog as well. Your comments are smilemakers! :)

Utah Savage said...

You do follow directions very well. Nice job of making a bit of art out of Barbie with wings on a Half Shell. I should be shot for calling it that, but God, doesn't she look just like Barbie the doll that ruined America?

Ghost Dansing said...

thanks all for dropping by and the nice words..... enjoy your awards.....

she does look like Barbie on the Half Shell....

FranIAm said...

Well deserved!

And thanks for the vids at my place... how would you know that I have a total weakness for that song?

Am I that obvious? Don't answer that!

Coffee Messiah said...

Hey, Thanks for popping by and leaving the video link! It was nice to see! Cheers!

pissed off patricia said...

I got one of those last week but as usual, I didn't follow the rules.

Congratulations!

Blue Gal said...

Sorry my thank you is long overdue!

Ghost Dansing said...

thanks for dropping by Blue Gal.....

Mary Ellen said...

Hiya Ghost Dansing! I love this music, but it startled me when I first clicked onto your blog. Is that a sign of aging...being startled easily? :-D

Congrats on your award!

Hey, I have a new blog-pop over if you like.


BAD HABIT

Ghost Dansing said...

thanks for stopping by mary ellen.....